Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Annie’s Fruit Shop’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Annie’s Fruit Shop Ltd, Units 7 & 8 Totnes Shopping Centre, Ticklemore Street, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 5EJ. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We will make delivery to the address you state when you place your order. We reserve the right not to deliver to all locations and will inform you when you order with us whether we can deliver to your address.
You are responsible for making suitable arrangements to receive your delivery and giving us appropriate instructions. Your instructions can be left with us by completeing the form at checkout or by calling 01803 867265.
In the event that your delivery goes missing or is stolen from your doorstep or damaged while there, we do not accept liability, and will only offer compensation at our discretion.
We reserve the right to refuse to accept orders from any customer; considerations of delivery problems may give rise to such a refusal. We always endeavour to deliver on the day stated on the website, but do reserve the right to change it temporarily or permanently and will tell you if we do so.
If we are unable to deliver to you, or have to deliver late, for reasons beyond our control, for example adverse weather conditions, strike actions, vehicle breakdown, traffic congestion or supplier failure, we cannot accept liability for any inconvenience or loss that this causes.
T: 01803 867265 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org | Annies Fruit Shop Ltd, Ticklemore Street, Unit 7/8, Totnes Shopping Centre, Totnes TQ9 5EJ
Company Number: 7613213 | VAT No: 381 6253 49 | Terms and Conditions